What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit the website.
- to collect data about usage habits and for statistical purposes;
- to provide better customer service (online chat);
- to remember user preferences and settings;
- to send you offers and marketing messages that are best suited for your needs;
- to collect information required to improve our website;
- to log in, to personalise the page, and fill in forms;
- to make it easier to share on social media any content published on the Ardesia website;
- to provide content (Youtube, Google maps).
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies or temporary cookies are used every time when you visit our website, and they are deleted when you shut down your web browser. Temporary cookies are used for instance to remember the language you have selected for the website, or the content of your shopping cart.
Permanent cookies stay in the user’s device after you have closed the website. Permanent cookies have different periods of expiry, and some of them are stored in the user’s device for days, months or even years. Permanent cookies are used, for instance, to remember user preferences and store user names and passwords so that users do not need to log in every time they visit the site.
Third party cookies:
List of third-party cookies:
- Terms of cookies applied by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Terms of cookies applied by Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Terms of cookies applied by Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
- Terms of cookies applied by Vimeo https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Users can delete cookies stored in their equipment and can prevent storing cookies in their devices. To do this the user needs to change the privacy settings of their web browser. More detailed information is available in the instructions section of the browser. NB! If you block cookies we cannot guarantee proper functioning of the website.
You can find more information about cookies on such websites as: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/